Monday, October 18, 2010

Delays, Delays, Delays...

Sorry, I know I haven't been posting as much as I should. In fact, since going to Trailhead Brewing Co. in Saint Louis, my last post, I've been to five other Saint Louis breweries, one in Champaign, and three in Chicago. All of my traveling along with spotty internet connections has really limited what I can write and post.

Long story short, I'm kind of changing how I do my travel blog. I don't want to half-ass any posts about these great breweries I'm touring and the great people I've been interviewing so I'm putting the blog on the back shelf and focusing more intently on my tour. I think that will make for better postings in the long run. Posts will still be coming as often as I can write them, but it isn't going to be one a day like it had been at the start of the trip.

I'll still be writing a post about every one of my stops but they're probably going to be spread out over a longer period of time. I'm thinking that most of the rest will be put up interspersed with other articles of the type I was writing before my trip began.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at allhoppedupblog@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I was actually just wondering what happened to the updates! Hit me up when you get back in town Big Tuna ;)

    ReplyDelete