Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pabst Raps


Coming pretty soon here I’ll be doing a lot of things. Upgrading the blog (I already added nifty tabs, more are to come later), leaving on my beer trip (the 23rd), and I’m going to be writing a few articles for beerandvideogames.com. They found me last week and asked if I would be interested in writing a few articles for them from time to time so I am jumping at the chance. I’ll let you guys know when something of mine goes up over there, but you should really just check out the website regardless. It’s a pretty awesome place for big dorks like me!

All that aside, I think it’s pretty obvious that I’ve been watching the Beer and Videogames posts pretty closely since I originally heard from them. Today something went up that was just too good to not link to. Apparently Pabst is putting out a blue vinyl record full of rap songs out that are all about Pabst Blue Ribbon. Only 300 are being printed and they're being given out tonight in Boston.

This link is to the original article on Beer and Videogames and includes two pretty impressive excerpts from the record.

Go. Listen. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment