Sunday, September 19, 2010

Awesome Bottle Opener


I usually check in on the blog Neatorama.com fairly frequently. They’ve got all kinds of interesting articles about all kinds of nifty things of interest. One of my favorite things about the site is that beyond articles they have a lot of very cool products for sale.

I just wanted to tell you briefly about two of them. The first is a unique bottle opener. I’m too young to remember them, but aluminum cans used to have pull tabs that came completely off when you opened a can of soda/beer. The Neatorama shop has just started selling a an oversized pull tab that is a working bottle opener.

I’ve got a giant collection of beer koozies and I’m just starting to collect interesting bottle openers. I feel like this would be an ideal addition to a fledgling collection. The only problem is that it is 2-3/4” by 1-3/4” in size. I’m pretty sure that I would manage to lose this thing before too long. It would be excellent until I lost it though!

The second thing that I’m kind of digging is the “Hopside Down Beer Glass.” It is a pint glass shape but the interior is cut out to resemble the top of a beer bottle. When filled it looks like you’ve got an upside down bottle in your pint glass.

Just a couple gift ideas for your favorite beer blogger. I keep saying that, but no one is taking me up on it yet. Work on that everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment